Agent X your keep is falling

Agent X has a keep falling. If you can please let them know so it can be saved. 

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    If you're doing this as a supposed favor to players, why don't you alert them when these houses are slightly worn, instead of waiting until they're in danger ? And yes I"m assuming that they're in the final stage before you notify anyone, correct me if I'm wrong.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • You asked this question and I think others on that other board so im just going to copy my reply here in case you don't see it there.

I didn't find this keep someone dropped a rune in my mailbox, I then put that rune on my porch and for the next 2 days I yelled many times in chat that their keep was falling to please let them know if you can. Most of the time someone does know the person in game and gets the message to them so it can be saved. As a last resort I come on here and post if it still hasn't been refreshed. I could of posted this on here 2 days ago instead of yesterday, but I get so much crap in game for posting these keeps and castles on the boards that I try never to do it. If I would of posted 2 days ago then for last 2 days I would hear, how bad I am, how much im helping all the cheaters on all the shards come to this idoc. Cause I posted yesterday I only had 2 people come up to me in game and tell me how what they think. The only reason I post if by some chance a person that doesn't play, doesn't have chat on or doesn't look at runes happens to see it and can get message out. The only reason I posted yesterday and not before is because I just want to cut back on the crap I get for doing it. Also, I only post on keeps, castles or unique houses I have seen for many years.
  • Won't be an issue before long, I look for IDOC'ing to get killed as a playstyle soon.