Enhanced Client Vendors

dvviddvvid Posts: 849
edited November 2019 in General Discussions
I really wish there was some kind of fix for this so people in the Classic Client could view these vendors without it being a mess.  I feel this is a big deal that should be fixed somehow.

Regardless, I haven't used CC since returning and have really been liking EC.  I have vendors and I want to make it as easy as I can for people using CC.  What are some suggestions for this? Maybe have a few bags in the main bag and within each of those bags only having a few things?  Curious what you all think.

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    You and everyone else could stop relying on the CC crutch and join the rest of us, there's always that option.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    When the EC does not give me an instant headache I may switch.  But I am a tamer and many pets are so UGLY in EC.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • dvvid said:
    I really wish there was some kind of fix for this so people in the Classic Client could view these vendors without it being a mess.  I feel this is a big deal that should be fixed somehow.

Regardless, I haven't used CC since returning and have really been liking EC.  I have vendors and I want to make it as easy as I can for people using CC.  What are some suggestions for this? Maybe have a few bags in the main bag and within each of those bags only having a few things?  Curious what you all think.
    you could always use the "legacy containers" option and stock your vendors with it. you can pull it out of actions and put it in a hot bar to toggle it quickly.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• MissEMissE Posts: 776
    edited November 2019
    As Victim of siege said, use the toggle legacy container action when you stock your vendors.  I run about 30 or so vendors in the ec.  Your backpack and stocking containers are in the EC view and then just toggle to legacy view when you open your vendor backpack to stock. Just switch back and forth between the two. Simple.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    You and everyone else could stop relying on the CC crutch and join the rest of us, there's always that option.
    If I didn't get vertigo, headaches, and nausea after 10 minutes of the EC, I'd probably be running that all the time. I'm not sure if it is the isometric layout or the blurriness of the graphics - and I've tweaked and tinkered with video settings until the cows came home - still makes me feel like I'm on a Tiger Cruise in 30' seas without crackers.

Besides, CC uses fewer resources and runs better on my netbook, meaning I can log in more often while traveling. :)

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    MissE said:
    As Victim of siege said, use the toggle legacy container action when you stock your vendors.  I run about 30 or so vendors in the ec.  Your backpack and stocking containers are in the EC view and then just toggle to legacy view when you open your vendor backpack to stock. Just switch back and forth between the two. Simple.
    Thank you.

• SlissSliss Posts: 282
    Pawain said:
    When the EC does not give me an instant headache I may switch.  But I am a tamer and many pets are so UGLY in EC.
    True, but have you seen a pet lore gump you get with Pinco's? As a tamer, that alone should get you to switch :D
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    edited November 2019
    I get nausea from reading some posts here... my doctor also confirmed that its a thing...
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
    edited November 2019
    Unpopular opinion: I bet if they fix it, it will be broken off the get go like the fixed books in the EC (which are now worse!). But maybe I just didn't see the fix to the fix?
  • JollyJade said:
    Unpopular opinion: I bet if they fix it, it will be broken off the get go like the fixed books in the EC (which are now worse!). But maybe I just didn't see the fix to the fix?

They'll talk, then throw out a bunch more shinies for people to chase after to make them forget for awhile.

Then rinse and repeat
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    Please keep on topic. Sarcastic speculation is unhelpful, unnecessary and borderline trolling.
    edited November 2019
    I personally would highly appreciate if there will be no more fixes to the EC unless there are fixes for the things that recently broke, like the "fixed" EC books. TYVM!

( @Mariah that ok now??)
    edited November 2019
    Mariah said:
    Please keep on topic. Sarcastic speculation is unhelpful, unnecessary and borderline trolling.
    Please direct accusations directly to the offender. Those general statements without pointing out any violation are unhelpful and borderline bullying.