Nomination Requirements

DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
Nomination Requirements

This week we started the nomination period for the cities of Britannia.

Nomination Requirements

Not be on a trial account
Not be a young player
Hold citizenship to the City they wish to nominate themselves
Be at least adored
Only 1 character can be nominated per city per account
At the time of nomination the stone will track how much love and hate a character has from the City. A nominated character must be endorsed within 24 hours of their nomination by another citizen of the city. Failing to receive an endorsement will require a character to re-nominate themselves. There is no limit to the number of times a player can nominate themselves.

Voting Requirements
Voting period starts the 8th of June.

Not have already voted with the same account on the same shard.
Not be on a trial account
Not be a young player
Have citizenship to the city they wish to vote
Be at least respected
At the conclusion of the 1 week voting period a winner will be chosen based on the character who has received the most votes

In the event of a tie:

The character with the most love recorded at the time of nomination will win the election
If a further tie exists between those characters’ love values the character with the least amount of hate recorded at the time of nomination will win the election.  If a tie exists still at this point the King will choose a winner.

So if you wish to be a member of the Counsel and attend the monthly Governor’s meeting with the King, then please before the 8th go to the city you wish to run for and nominate yourself.
  1. Would you run for Governor on your shard1 vote
    1. Sorry no I do not Role play
        0.00%
    2. Yes I love to Role play
      100.00%
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    You need to add an option on your "poll" -"I would love to run for Governor AGAIN, but will NOT do so because of the antics/observations/comments of our current EM. Why do you think HALF of the governors quit???
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    The other half was due to the Trade cost.   That is why I am returning as that has been taken care of.  And as long as people continue to donate cargo to the Ministers of trade the city will have enough gold to run the trade deal for a very long time.

As for your comment, there is a way to work this, first never volunteer for anything he ask of you.  I was asked several time to do the Zoo event like the days of old when Queen Mum did, but then we had the people on this shard and the rewards back then are lacking today.  I refused stated that there was no way we could do that today.

There also the question where we were all promised something for our cities before Xan became our EM, he did try for Moonglow but Mesanna said no.  So do not ask for anything unless it a global problem like back when we lost animal tamers at key areas.

At the meeting the King will start with the shard background information, tying in last months events and maybe future events with information highlights.  He then ask for city report, I strongly suggest you have a pre written statement to give, a short tour of your city before the meeting is also a good idea.  If there is something seen you can report on it within that statement.

By letting him take the lead on all meetings and we given our reports on the city only, we avoid conflicts with the King and he is forced to carry on with role play, their rules, not our.

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598