PSA chicken coop bug!

OlRacOlRac Posts: 15
A guildmate of mine spent considerable time training up two chickens to slot 2. When she cooped them and took them back out, they lost most of their resist and it knocked their base damage Back down to 1. It also made them appear as 1 slot again per walking around with but 2 slot if lored. She contracted a gm and the gm informed her they would investigate if there is a bug in the coop system. I just wanted to make tamers aware as we spend considerableamounts o' time training our beloved pets!

Comments

• MiskMisk Posts: 61Dev
    OlRac said:
    I just wanted to make tamers aware as we spend considerable amounts o' time training our beloved pets!

Several Chicken Coops issues have been addressed in Publish 99.  Chicken Coops are now shard bound and pets that have undergone any sort of animal training can no longer be placed into Chicken Coops.

Unfortunately, the chickens belonging to your guildmate cannot be restored as Chicken Coops currently do not function with the animal training system.

As of Publish 99, all pets that have experienced animal training will need to reside in your characters stable.
  • MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    Misk said:
    OlRac said:
    I just wanted to make tamers aware as we spend considerable amounts o' time training our beloved pets!

Several Chicken Coops issues have been addressed in Publish 99.  Chicken Coops are now shard bound.... 
    What are we supposed to do with occupied chicken coops if we need to transfer a character that has some in the bank? Will the cooped chickens recognize their owner when that character returns to the shard?