Account name change

Can we please get the option to change account login? I have an account I use that I named after my ex, as she was my GF at the time. It's pretty annoying to keep seeing that name at login. 
A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.

Comments

• KronalKronal Posts: 84
    Well... you could have fun with the password.  
  • TrismegistosTrismegistos Posts: 193
    Its like a tattoo.
    I love the password fun . use "diebit.." as password.
    Well, changing login credentials would be a good option. But i think it is strongly bound into the code/data.

• Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 268
    Years ago I had to call them twice by phone & send emails cause when I paged a GM for help the auto response was address to my exwife.

Her name got attached to my account after we split (I changed CC# from our joined card to my personal one) and she called saying she got hacked & wanted "her" account back. They gave her my new password & I ended up being BLACKMAILED by her for $500 sent Western Union to get MY account back.

Try that one on for size  :s
  • InLorInLor Posts: 354
    Acid_Rain said:
    Years ago I had to call them twice by phone & send emails cause when I paged a GM for help the auto response was address to my exwife.

Her name got attached to my account after we split (I changed CC# from our joined card to my personal one) and she called saying she got hacked & wanted "her" account back. They gave her my new password & I ended up being BLACKMAILED by her for $500 sent Western Union to get MY account back.

Try that one on for size  :s
    Wow...  :#
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.