The Jade Dragon Dinner

Several years ago I used to have dinners in New Haven as a sort of a gathering for new players, old players and role players. I initially saw a very kind lady who done dinners on Atlantic and tried to do similar on Catskills. Various things happened in my Real Life, and I had to make choices in what i did with my game time. Now that I am retired, I would like to try this out at least one more time possibly once a month. April 1 at 7:00 pm est meet in New Haven at the blue table that I had asked to be set up for these back then and have dinner, chat and meet new people. Any RPers that would like to help please contact me to help set up and serve. Afterwards around 8:00 if people would like we can take new players to get the quest to enter the abyss and do some of the mini spawns in abyss or Navery, possibly Medusa. Bring your Dragons to show off and let's see all those different kinds of Dragons and Drakes. "Like a car show" see you there

Jaden Rain

Comments

• Thank You Catskills for putting up with me
    Jaden Rain
  • hosted by DragonStone and Non Factors, of Catskills
    Jaden Rain
  • Truely sorry an unexpected illness came up and this was cancelled we will plan another day this month, many were busy with new events also
    Jaden Rain