Pet Rezzing

Hello and good evening.

When your pet dies in a dungeon, you are unable to rez it outside of the dungeon. I am sure this has been reported a time or two already. Since its not fixed yet I wanted to post a way around it for others, so they don't waste their time waiting for the vet at the stable to rez it.

You can simply take the pet to any dungeon to rez it or take it to Ilshenar and rez it. :)

I was told this was a bug only on Napa Valley but I am not sure about that.

Anyway. Hope this helps. :)

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “Never heard of this issue, 
    what message do you receive when you’re trying to res it?”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    What message do you get at the stable?
    Did you wait the 10 minute delay time before the vet will rez it?
    How are you rezing it in the dungeon?
    edited December 2022
    “It’s not a bug that NPC at stable doesn’t res instantly, there’s supposed to be a long cool-down to give value to players with veterinary skill.
    No delay if you or another player resses anywhere
    Hope this helps :smile:  “
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,894
    I think she believes pets are rezed outside like players are?
    “ must indeed be something unique going on in Napa Valley”
  • MerusMerus Posts: 656
    There is definitely a bug on Napa that blocks pet res from players (pet owner or any other tamer) or the npc vets no matter how long you wait.  The message you get as a player is something to the effect of the pet can not be ressed at this time.  I’ve experienced it repeatedly and paged a GM to report it, but it’s still going on for at least 2 years now.  It is possible to take the pet to Fel or Ilsh and get it ressed… but that’s not always possible if you’re in the middle of an encounter.  It’s pretty frustrating.
  • Merus said:
    There is definitely a bug on Napa that blocks pet res from players (pet owner or any other tamer) or the npc vets no matter how long you wait.  The message you get as a player is something to the effect of the pet can not be ressed at this time.  I’ve experienced it repeatedly and paged a GM to report it, but it’s still going on for at least 2 years now.  It is possible to take the pet to Fel or Ilsh and get it ressed… but that’s not always possible if you’re in the middle of an encounter.  It’s pretty frustrating.

• Yes it is and this is what I am talking about. It is very frustrating for alot players and I was giving them a quick fix so they did not have to wait for so long for the rez to fiinally come;

• Grimbeard said:
    I think she believes pets are rezed outside like players are?
    No I don't think that. Its just as I stated above. I was giving players a faster way to rez their pet instead of having to wait. I have heard its just a Napa Valley thing but that I don't know.