Are there GM's on at all hours?

I am paging on a *possible* scripter. Innocent until proven guilty right?

Anyway, I am just standing here watching them, it's pretty entertaining but I paged and am still waiting for the standard *Thank you blah blah we are looking into it* message.

7 characters all dressed the same, all named after candy bars except for 2 lol. Every time something spawns ALL seven run at the same time. I know the all follow blah blah which is why I said possible and would like to have someone come take a look is all.

So just wondering if the GM's have like a set time they are on?

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Good luck, I paged twice on the group of 8 on LA in the dojo, GM never came, seriously, no one cares..sadly.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Support hours are posted here:
    @garth_grey ; GMs don't always appear visibly, because you didn't see them doesn't necessarily mean they didn't check your page.

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    Good luck, I paged twice on the group of 8 on LA in the dojo, GM never came, seriously, no one cares..sadly.
    Same place....maybe the same people..down by the Oni?

Nevermind then I guess it's allowed.

• @Larisa check PM's pls
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited November 2022
    Are you PMing her that it's just you down there, and not to worry ? What secret GM info are you not willing to share with the rest of the class ?
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited November 2022
    Are you PMing her that it's just you down there, and not to worry ? What secret GM info are you not willing to share with the rest of the class ?
    He is in <3

It is Larisa, who wouldn't be?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    LOL no it has nothing to do with what I asked.  

Not everyone loves Larisa :(

• Larisa said:
    LOL no it has nothing to do with what I asked.  

Not everyone loves Larisa :(

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Oh the drama!! always drama!
    Like @Larisa said, it is personal between us  :)

and @Garth_Grey ; I have better things to do than farm, I dont waste time "farming" for anything on UO , when I can just buy whatever I need!   any other question??
  • Oh the drama!! always drama!
    Like @ Larisa said, it is personal between us  :)

and @ Garth_Grey  I have better things to do than farm, I dont waste time "farming" for anything on UO , when I can just buy whatever I need!   any other question??
    Who does your hair? 

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo