Table runner

What do you use to make a table runner on the stone tables? Plz help 

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Picture?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    as the tables are only one tile wide, I don't think there's anything in game narrow enough to work.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    My try using 2 stone tables side by side and the small carpets from the anniversary gift tokens ? 
  • I‘ve used goza mats, but there is a better way. Dye the carpet tile with the circular motif white and you have lace.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    edited December 2022
    I’d like to see pics of what @Tracywicks is asking for you can float carpets to create a runner. Not like the deed table with a runner but close. 
  • If you place 2 or more 3-tile wide tables back to back you can place a carpet tile in the center of each table giving you the runner look.

In the first photo I was too lazy to change my old design to do the above but placed a carpet piece in the center of a 3-tile table to show you how it centers.

In the second photo I carpeted all the tables to get the complete coverage.

In the third photo I used different colored stone tables. You could choose to have the end tables the same color and just the center a different color.

Hope this helps.

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "maybe dye one of these stone colored"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.