Welcome to The Treehouse!

Hiya,

On behalf of The Jesters' Guild [JOKE], I would like to welcome everyone to our Guild Hall, The Treehouse!  It's a Large Tower located along the beautiful West side of Trinsic at the bridge. It was placed exactly one year ago on July 28th, 2021 and I have spent the past year designing and decorating. The Treehouse is filled with everything a player might find useful, such as: Portals, Crafting Stations, Food and Games. Please feel free to visit anytime and enjoy everything The Treehouse has to offer!

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    Great job ! 
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    Sweet! The apple tree with the target! love love love 
  • BenBen Posts: 208
    Love it!
  • Isn’t that illegally placed.  Mesanna will delete that as you are right in top of the bridge. There was a post from her earlier this year about it 
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    The difference is where this one is placed. Its not right on the bridge like the other one was.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,894
    Norry said:
    The difference is where this one is placed. Its not right on the bridge like the other one was.
    All the houses were legally placed it was after when the were they converted to custom that it became a problem  .
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Grimbeard said:
    Norry said:
    All the houses were legally placed it was after when the were they converted to custom that it became a problem  .
    You mean otherwise manipulated outside of the designed game mechanics, which is against the RoC. I see your alt is also consumed by the devs removing cheaters homes after multiple requests from GMs to move it and a specific request from Mesanna to move it.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.