Siege : July events - possible postponement

EM KincaidEM Kincaid Posts: 187Event Moderator
Hello friends.

There WILL be an event today (9th July). However: 

As some of you already know, I have recently lost someone very dear to me. I am not ok - not even slightly - and getting my thoughts together well enough to run decent events is a massive struggle right now.  Many people who are probably far wiser than I am have told me to take the month off. 
My feeling is that beating the [censored] out of monsters is good therapy. 

I DO have some things planned for July, but, if I take a "set it up and walk off screen" approach to this month's events, I know from years of experience of Siege's community that you will understand. 

There almost certainly won't be an event on the 23rd - I simply cannot concentrate well enough to set up what I've got planned.well enough, and I want to do a good job of it for you. 

If I'm not up to running any events, I'll make sure you know - by posting here, putting some random weirdo in Luna, or something else that will be hard to ignore. 
*sends horde of neon pink mongbats playing heavy metal to surround your house*

Thanks for understanding. 

Comments

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    I understand with all my heart, take all the time you need.  For me UO was my cane to keep me up when my wife passed in Jan, there is not a day that goes by that I wish she was with me, specially when playing UO, I miss her so much and will break and cry somedays.  If you just need to chat my discord is in my signature.  Peace be with you and bless your house.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • EM KincaidEM Kincaid Posts: 187Event Moderator
    Thanks, both to you and to all others who've sent messages. 
    It's hard - but yes, UO is keeping me propped up, and I have been around incognito.
    Ooh, that's going to get the rumours flying!  <span>:smiley:</span>
    Seriously, you're all fantastic, and please PK anyone who ever tells you otherwise!