Animal Lore - is it broken or is this by design.

I have play my tamer forever. I always lore monster to see what their hp/resit/weaknes etc. This event I can't not lore most of the monsters. in Destard. I can't even lore Dragons, Greater dragons. I keep getting this is not an animal. If a Dragon is not animal, please for the love of Zeus tell what it is. 

Has anyone else experience this or is just Luc that nerfed.  Thanks

Comments

• JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    Paragons can't be lore'd, they never have been.
  • Jepeth said:
    Paragons can't be lore'd, they never have been.

Not Just paragons.. and that is not true.. i have lore Paragons when they first dropped.  Give a  me a few , i have a picture of a Paragon Chicken Lizard stats, I spawned in Ish Humilty, 

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    It's just u.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Not just him 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    edited May 2022
    Then it's u also.

I defer the rest of my rebuttals to Popps.
  • Luc_of_LegendsLuc_of_Legends Posts: 312
    edited May 2022
    Thank you for your patience... Here is the paragon chicken lizard with statics.  Thank you for questioning paragon monsters. I went to ish and found this guy and lore him. So at least I know my lore is working. It must be the event that causing issue with Lore in Destard. 
    na 
    edited May 2022
    Yes u can lore paragons, but not the ones in the Dynamic dungeons.  They want to surprise us with their creations. But the resists and damage type are based on the normal frame they use.
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    Sorry, I meant these treasures events paragons. I know for sure it's been this way with them since at least Fire. Nice lizard, though.
    We call the ones in the Dynamic Dungeons, Super Paragons because we can tell the have a lot of HP.
  • Honest this is still odd cause i remember Loring the Wildfire Whips. Oh well mystery unraveled on to farming