Casting sounds-buffs from animals

MsScarlettMsScarlett Posts: 58
Ever since the patch, animals have been casting buffs and for some reason the sounds of those casting or buffs continue long after you stable the pet. Had my nightmare out and he killed a few mongbats. The buffing sounds would continue every minute or so even while riding him. Stabled him and the sounds were still there. Other tamers reported the same thing. Even a  day later these sounds were going off. Guild member decided to take his animal out of the stable and tell him to stay/stop and that worked. So upon doing that it worked. However, went to visit an alliance meeting while riding on my ethy. Other pets parked outside and the sound started. So obviously one of the outside pets were buffing etc over and over. I would leave sound would stop. Clearly something is bugged that the pets sounds are still playing in game even when said pet is stabled.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "maybe this is a mandella effect conspiracy theory, am i remembering this used to be a bug before?, and so perhaps they fixed it and that it what stopped the reapers and harrower casting haha"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Yoshi said:
    "maybe this is a mandella effect conspiracy theory, am i remembering this used to be a bug before?, and so perhaps they fixed it and that it what stopped the reapers and harrower casting haha"
    Maybe it's the echo of empty spellbook staps..
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    edited April 2022
    Who would of believed devs would break something else with the small hotfix to Reapers, but they indeed changed something.

Pets now cast bless, strength, agility and cunning on themselves on some occasion while standing still even while mounting the pet. You will hear the spells sounds every 5-8 sec.

Ever since that patch, I've also had some occasion where my pet casted spells from mounted  (like fireball, ebolts etc)