No more easter eggs in Britain Fields in Felucca?

13»

Comments

• ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    Lol, I'm the one making them disapear.. but I'll put my detect hidden skill on to see if anyone else could be there.. heck, I'll station my stealther there! 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    It is probably Popps.  That's why he has been so quiet.  He is busy laying claim to all the eggs.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
     :D :D :D :D
    the camping skill does seem to reap good rewards! 
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Thank you for the swaps, my 'display area' now has something to display :)
    Still collecting eggs for candles, but no new colours so far. 

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,079
    edited April 2022
    Archangel said:
    keven2002 said:
    Just checked Brit fields on Origin...you owe me 3 blaze eggs sir.

Nice try, but the bet was with Victim. And a pic won't cut it, we both stand at the farm in question and wait 10 minutes for anything to spawn... Otherwise I could also drop an egg in my swimming pool and say it spawned there!  :D

All good, figured you wouldn't pay up which is why I didn't feel the need to drop an egg to prove you wrong.That egg was there as I walked up. 

As for waiting there for it to spawn, that doesn't work as I've already explained because waiting at a location essentially cripples the spawn timer. Somewhere that might spawn eggs every 2min won't spawn eggs for like 15min when you are standing there (I assume this was built in to prevent camping 1 location). 

So it's a very good chance that if you are just hanging out waiting for the spawn, you are actually hurting the spawn rate. I think it's just one of those things where you need to get lucky at the timing of checking the location; needs to be long enough for an egg to spawn but before someone else gets there.

Maybe try going there right after server up if you want to see for yourself.
  • VioletViolet Posts: 368
    While you're all talking about where they're not spawning, I've been collecting them from where they are. Today so far I've claimed 5 candles, trouble is 4 of them are orange. So if any Origin player wants to swap a candle please give me a shout. The one candle that isn't orange is green.

Took 26 to get our first orange.  If you need other colors on Origin let me know.
    keven2002 said:
    Archangel said:
    keven2002 said:

Nice try, but the bet was with Victim. And a pic won't cut it, we both stand at the farm in question and wait 10 minutes for anything to spawn... Otherwise I could also drop an egg in my swimming pool and say it spawned there!  :D

All good, figured you wouldn't pay up which is why I didn't feel the need to drop an egg to prove you wrong.That egg was there as I walked up. 

As for waiting there for it to spawn, that doesn't work as I've already explained because waiting at a location essentially cripples the spawn timer. Somewhere that might spawn eggs every 2min won't spawn eggs for like 15min when you are standing there (I assume this was built in to prevent camping 1 location). 

So it's a very good chance that if you are just hanging out waiting for the spawn, you are actually hurting the spawn rate. I think it's just one of those things where you need to get lucky at the timing of checking the location; needs to be long enough for an egg to spawn but before someone else gets there.

Sure, I wouldn't pay up, I've just been giving them away as presents but 3 are too much for me, lol
  • A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

One of the great movies ever! 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    I got 6 different candles on my first 6.  Bought 1 candle more and it was a copy.  Traded it for one I did not have.  Then forgot I already bought candles and bought 2 more that were copies.  Then traded a sash for the one I was missing.  So I have 2 spare candles on LS Red and Yellow.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,079
    Archangel said:
    keven2002 said:
    Archangel said:
    keven2002 said:

Sure, I wouldn't pay up, I've just been giving them away as presents but 3 are too much for me, lol
    To take a page out of your own book.... it's easy to say that but without me there to see that happen it's not true :) 
    keven2002 said:
    Archangel said:
    keven2002 said:
    Archangel said:
    keven2002 said:

To take a page out of your own book.... it's easy to say that but without me there to see that happen it's not true :) 
    Touche! Well played!
    Thank you for the swaps, my 'display area' now has something to display :)
    Still collecting eggs for candles, but no new colours so far. 

Oh those snake grasses with the wheelbarrow will go viral, they're so perfect!!
    edited April 2022
    keven2002 said:
    Archangel said:
    keven2002 said:
    Archangel said:
    keven2002 said:

@keven2002

You were right! Brit Farm south-C IS indeed spawning an egg!
    I hadn't made the bet with you, wasn't an open bet and Vic never answered it, so that bet got nullified.

However, you get a blaze egg for participating and being right... and as a "sorry for having put your word in doubt" please accept this!   <span>:smile:</span>