Another Day, Another Glitch/Bug

Okay I left my ship along the coast of Tokuno. I took my mage and made some ship runes for some of my other chars as this is my pirate/merchant hunting spot.  I mark the runes and instead of Tokuno Islands it says: FELUCCA!   What the heck?  I tried the runes they do take me to the ship and promptly change to Tokuno after being used.  Why?  How did this happen and why isn't it being fixed?
Maybe UO should do crowd funding like Shroud of The Avatar and raise the money TO FIX THE DANG GLITCHES?BUGS!  Good Grief!

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "if the rune name corrects itself after use, is it really worth the report?"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,780
    This has been happening for a long time now. I've learned to just ignore what facet the rune says the ship is on.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Please post bugs that you test more than 1 second,  You did not use the rune or you would know it changes to where the ship actually is.

This is no where near a bug to make your heart rate increase. Or to make the devs waste time on.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.