22 years playing

I've never left production shards to go to a free shard.
I've never cheated with third party programs.
I don't troll anybody.
I sincerely want the game to succeed again.
I will play test, give feedback and participate in events and contests.
I try to be a good person to other players, help when I can, and keep others interested in playing.
I try to do my part.

But the one place we can go to talk to each other, this forum, to express opinions and have a conversation with others in the game and a direct line to devs, I get trolled and my posts get removed by mods when I defend myself. Hey mods, if you don't want me defending myself, do something about the trolls. It makes me want to shut my account for good. You take away my voice, especially in my most recent bout with trolls where the post trolling me is still up and my defense was deleted.

Be better.

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    If I missed removing a post, I apologise and will look for it. I will also respond if contacted by direct message.
  • gaygay Posts: 358
    how do i like a post? do we have that option?

+1 until i figure it out.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    I've never left production shards to go to a free shard.
    I've never cheated with third party programs.
    I don't troll anybody.
    I sincerely want the game to succeed again.
    I will play test, give feedback and participate in events and contests.
    I try to be a good person to other players, help when I can, and keep others interested in playing.
    I try to do my part.

But the one place we can go to talk to each other, this forum, to express opinions and have a conversation with others in the game and a direct line to devs, I get trolled and my posts get removed by mods when I defend myself. Hey mods, if you don't want me defending myself, do something about the trolls. It makes me want to shut my account for good. You take away my voice, especially in my most recent bout with trolls where the post trolling me is still up and my defense was deleted.

Be better.
    Agreed with you. I don't understand the need to lock certain threads, they only need to know when to delete the right posts such as those "flaming". 

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs