At what skill level do you need Taste Identification at to identify potions?

At what skill level do you need Taste Identification to be at to identify potions?  Right now my character is at 75.1 and still says that the lesser heal potion I bought from an alchemist is a Yellow Potion. 

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,387
    edited February 2022
    not sure what shard r u on i might pinks and blues ill give you
    im on Pac
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,792
    Skett said:
    im on Pac
    I am on Pac too.  But no need for you to give up your pinks and blues. I have enough of them already to get me to GM. I was hoping to avoid consuming all of them if GM was not required.

Or do I need a high Alchemy skill level as well when attempting to identify potions using TI.

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    TimSt said:
    Skett said:
    im on Pac
    I am on Pac too.  But no need for you to give up your pinks and blues. I have enough of them already to get me to GM. I was hoping to avoid consuming all of them if GM was not required.

Or do I need a high Alchemy skill level as well when attempting to identify potions using TI.

I believe Taste ID is just one of those useless skills still in the game (even more so now then before). With 90% of people just using stacked potions without the kegs anymore the tags show what they are. It's like Item ID or camping; you should succeed more the higher you are but 0 vs 100 doesn't matter when you do succeed.

I'd say just GM it and throw it on a stone somewhere. I'm close to having GM+ of every skill myself just as a bucket list type thing to say I did it.