SILENT & SAFE AUCTION ON ATLANTIC ENDS SATURDAY APRIL 21ST AT 7:30 PM + 8:00 PM EST

Nails_WarsteinNails_Warstein Posts: 129
edited April 2018 in Rares
 AUCTION DATE, TIME, AND INFORMATION:
ON SATURDAY APRIL 21ST AT 7:30 PM EST - SAFE AUCTION WILL END
ON SATURDAY APRIL 21ST AT 7:50 PM EST - SILENT AUCTION 10 MINUTE RULE STARTS
ON SATURDAY APRIL 21ST AT 9:00 PM EST - SILENT AUCTION 10 MINUTE RULE ENDS
(ALL BIDS AT 9:00 PM EST ARE FINALIZED)

-
 AUCTION RULES FOR BIDDERS:

All bidding will be done via Bulletin Board. All bidders and proxy bidders must include their prominent name (not unknown alias) and provide contact information (ICQ, Stratics Name, UO Forum Name) in addition to their bid amount. If you are unable to attend, please appoint a proxy bidder to make your bids for you.

PRIMARY AUCTION RULES
  • 10 Minute Rule
  • 1 Million Gold Bid Increments or Higher
  • All Bidders Must Be Verified
  • Host Judgement
  • Proxy Bidding
 Here is How the 10 Minute Rule Works
There will be a 10 minute cool down period starting with the last bid placed on items during the last 10 minutes, this means the cool down period begins 10 minutes prior to auction ending. Players can choose to continue bidding past the end of auction on any item, but only items that received bids during the last 10 minute period, and continue to receive bids within 10 minute period will be counted. Bidding will continue until no more bids have been received for a full 10 minutes. Anyone can bid during this cool down period, even players who have not previously bid on the item.  At 9:00 PM EST all bids are finalized.

Bidding MUST be in 1 Million Gold Increments or Higher
All bids must be in 1 million gold increments or higher, which means you can bid any amount as long as that amount is at least 1 million gold or higher. Please refrain from bidding in decimals, fractions, and 100k increments of any kind. Respectfully whenever possible, please bid in higher increments on higher value items to prevent long drawn out bidding wars. Thank you!

How to get Verified
If I do not recognize your contact information, I will attempt to contact you for a background check to verify you are a legitimate bidder and not a troll bidder. If I decide you are trolling, I will ban you from the auction houses through the bulletin boards. If you are not trolling, you will need someone I know to vouch for you.

Host Judgement
No anonymous bidding will be allowed. No troll bidding will be permitted. Proxy bidding is encouraged among friends, and advance notice would be appreciated. If there are any disputes with the bidding, I must be made aware immediately to issue corrections before the completion of the auction. If anyone trolls the auction, if anyone harasses another player at the auction, if anyone consistently bids incorrectly, and ignores our warnings we will ban them from the auction.

Proxy Bidding
I do offer proxy bidding on items starting in the final minutes of the auction. I will bid on items in 10m increments until you have won, or the bidding has surpassed your maximum offer. Please contact me at least 1 hour in advance of auction end time.

Receiving Your Winnings:
Gold will be acceptable on Atlantic only. Players will have 3 days (72 hours) to pay for their items no later than midnight Tuesday, or be placed on notice as a non-paying bidder in the rares community. Please contact me for additional optional payment methods. Bidders can only contact me here on Stratics, ICQ # 150528775 and http://www.facebook.com/nailswarstein

Auction Communication Systems:
During the last hour of the auction I will have a SILENT AUCTION chat channel in game to answer questions I see. Also contact me to join my Discord Channel for a better auction experience. Thank you!

AGAIN:
Please read through this thoroughly, all your questions should be answered here.
If you happen to have any unanswered questions please contact ICQ 150528775
Remember you must ask to join my Discord Channel for a better auction experience.
During the auction I will be available in-game Silent Auction Chat setup.

AUCTION SAFES:

FIRST FLOOR:

SECOND FLOOR:

THIRD FLOOR:

FOURTH FLOOR:

DISCLAIMER:
The following rares displayed are from Zaphod's Museum Rare's Thread & Outcry's Estate Sale Thread
Both their Special Endless Journey Spring Discounts Expire Friday Night at 12:00 AM Midnight PST
Bidders can only contact me here via Stratics PM or on ICQ 150528775 or Facebook.com/NailsWarstein
Please note I am just the Broker, not the owner of the displayed rares, and I reserve the right to proxy bid for those who can attend.